Gallery Submission Guidelines
We accept submissions during the months of June and December. We review submissions in July and January. Please read the following carefully before you consider submitting:
- Elder Gallery of Contemporary Art exhibits fine art and craft by professional artists. We ask that you submit your work for review only if you are an active, practicing artist with an exhibition history and substantial body of work.
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we cannot personally respond or offer you feedback unless we are interested in your work.
- All work must be submitted via email. Submissions that do not follow our guidelines will not be considered.
- Artists may submit 5-10 low resolution (72 dpi) jpegs. Please indicate the title, medium, dimensions and retail price of each image. In addition, an up-to-date curriculum vitae is required. If Artists have a website, please include a link to that website.
- Submissions may be sent to email@example.com with the subject line Artist Submission
Please, no phone calls, follow up emails, or drop-ins. If we are interested, we will contact you directly. Thank you.